The poster sessions will take place in the Atria of the Life Science Centre. There are two poster groups:
Group 2P/3P: Monday - Tuesday (July, 12 - July, 13)
- Mount by 10:40 AM on Monday, remove by 6:00 PM on Tuesday
- Two formal viewing periods on Monday and Tuesday afternoons
- Informal viewing throughout sessions on Monday and Tuesday
Group 5P: Wednesday - Friday (July, 14 - July, 16)
- Mount by 10:40 AM on Wednesday, remove by 4:00 pm on Friday
- Formal viewing period on Thursday afternoon
- Informal viewing throughout Wednesday - Friday
Important information about the poster sessions:
- Posters should be prepared in the portrait layout (90 cm wide x 120 cm tall, or 3 x 4 feet) to fit in a 120 cm x 120 cm board area.
- Poster code will be provided (in the program book) and displayed on the poster board
- Mounting materials will be provided (Velcro, pins).